HARD (6 points)
- HELP FEED THOSE IN NEED: At least 4 teammates physically participate in any local shelter, food bank or provide some service to help feed those in need. **
- CARE PACKAGE: ALL team physically gets together to make some kind of care package or goodie bag to give to someone less fortunate.
- THANKSGIVING GET TOGETHER: Have a Thanksgiving meal together.
- CULTURAL AWARENESS: Each member post a fact you want us to know others to know about National American Indian Heritage Month.
- SHOW YOUR CHARACTER AND STRENGTH: Create a picture quote about women of character and strength with at least one sistau.
EASY (1 point)
- Each member posts what they're thankful for.
- Make a team collage of favorite Thanksgiving dish.
- Make-up a team chant (post it in any form (video, lyrics, etc.) you'd like on social media.
- Each member make a turkey face.
- Each member post a picture holding thank you card/letter you will send to a sistau you haven't talked to in a while.
LAST SUBMISSIONS: NOVEMBER 30, 2015 at 11:59pm
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT SISTERHOOD DEVELOPMENT OR NCRs
*all teammates need to be in the video/picture unless specified
**special requirements for teammates to physically be presents (a complete team is always preferred).